We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
We may change this policy from time to time. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you agree to this policy.
By providing us with your details, you guarantee that you are over 18 years of age.
Company Contact: Christa Fossati, Fairyqueencreations.com
Email : E-Mail
It is very important that the information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please let us know if your personal information changes by sending us an email at E-Mail.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should also be sent by e-mail to this address.
2.What data we collect about you, for what purpose and on what basis we process it
Personal data is all information that can be used to identify a person. It does not contain any anonymous data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication data, including any communication you send us, whether through the contact form on our website, by e-mail, SMS, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication you send that contains data such as your name, e-mail address, contact details and your request. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, keeping records and establishing, pursuing or defending legal claims. Our legitimate reason for such processing is our legitimate interest in responding to the communications you send us, keeping records and substantiating, pursuing or defending legal claims.
- Customer information that includes data related to the purchase of goods and/or services, such as name, title, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, contact information, purchase details and card payment details. We process this information to deliver the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our legitimate reason for this processing is to fulfil a contract between you and us and/or to take action at your request to enter into such a contract.
- Customer data for the scheduling of customer sessions, including data relating to purchases of services such as name, email address, date of birth, contact details, Skype ID, portraits, session communication preferences or comments you send us, whether these are about the customer information form on our website, by email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication you send us We process this data to carry out the session you purchased and for communication purposes. Our legitimate reason for this processing is to fulfil a contract between you and us and/or to take action at your request to conclude such a contract.
- User data, which contains data about how you use our website and all online services, as well as data that you publish for publication on our website or via other online services. We process this data to operate our website and to ensure that relevant content is made available to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and/or databases, and to enable the publication and administration of our website, other online services and companies. Our legitimate reason for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case enable us to properly manage our website and our business.
- Technical data, which includes information about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your access data, information about your browser, the duration of your visit to the pages of our website, page views and navigation paths and information about frequency You use our website, time zone settings and other technologies on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data comes from our analytics tracking system. We process this information to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you, and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our legitimate reason for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case enable us to properly manage our website and business, expand our business and determine our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data, which includes information about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this information to enable you to participate in our promotions such as contests, sweepstakes and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you, and to measure or underestimate the effectiveness of these advertisements. Our legal grounds for this processing are our legitimate interests, which in this case are to investigate how customers use our products / services to develop them, to expand our business and to decide our marketing strategy. We may also collect customer referral information such as your name, location, email address, audio or video reviews and comments. We process this information to share reviews on our website or in social media. We only share this information if you have given your consent by filling out the form. Our legal reason for this processing is our legitimate interest, which in this case is to help us better understand the prospects of our products / services, to understand our business and to expand our business through marketing strategies.
We may use customer data, user data, technical data and marketing data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook advertisements or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you. Our legitimate reason for this processing is to serve legitimate interests that help grow our business. We may also use this information to send other marketing communications to you. Our legitimate reason for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data containing details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect information about criminal convictions and offences.
If we are required by law to collect personal data or if we do not provide such data on request, we may not be able to fulfil the contract (e.g. to supply goods or services to you). If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may need to cancel a product or service that you have ordered, but if we do, we will inform you at that time.
We will only use your personal information for a purpose for which it was collected or for a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For further information please email us at E-Mail.
If we need to use your data for another purpose, we will inform you of this and explain the legal reasons for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent to the extent required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any kind of automated profiling.
4.HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect information about you by providing the information directly to us (for example, by filling out forms on our website or sending us e-mails).
We may receive data from third parties, such as Google Analytics providers outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook outside the EU, such as search engine providers such as Google outside the EU, technical, payment and delivery service providers such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may receive data from other third party providers outside the EU, such as software vendors, product production/ fulfillment and shipping services, and file sharing services.
We may also obtain data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register within the EU.
Our legitimate reason for processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate right (namely to expand our business).
We will obtain your express consent before we share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing emails at any time by following the unsubscribe links in a marketing message sent to you or by sending us an email at any time to E-Mail .
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, this exception does not apply to personal information provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, etc.
6.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may need to share your personal information with the parties listed below:
- Credit card processing providers who process order payments.
- Services that offer product production, fulfillment and shipping services.
- Service providers that provide a global marketplace for the sale of products and services.
- Scheduling software vendors that provide booking services for client sessions.
- File sharing and collaboration services that provide digital file delivery services.
- Service providers that provide website hosting services.
- Service providers that provide e-mail marketing services.
- Service providers that provide IT and system administration services.
- Service providers that provide social media services.
- Professional consultants such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Government agencies that require us to report processing activities.
- Anti-fraud agencies.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transmit your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the legal provisions. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
7. SOCIAL LOGIN
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
- We may transfer your personal data to countries approved by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of the EU-US data protection shield, we may transfer data to them because they offer equivalent guarantees. or
- If we use certain service providers who are based outside the EEA, we may use special contracts or
use codes of conduct or certification mechanisms recognised by the European Commission that protect personal data in Europe.
If none of the above security measures are available, we may request your express consent to the specific transfer. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
We have security measures in place to protect against the accidental loss, use, alteration, disclosure or unauthorised disclosure or access of your personal information. We also allow access to your personal information only to those employees and partners who need it. They will only process your personal information in accordance with our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with suspected breaches of personal data and will notify you and any relevant regulatory authority of a breach if we are required to do so by law.
10.STOCK DATA STORAGE
We will only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including to fulfil legal, accounting or reporting obligations.
In deciding for what period of time to retain the data, we will consider its scope, nature and sensitivity, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the purposes of processing, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires that we retain basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transactional information) for six years after they cease to be customers.
Under certain circumstances, we may make your personal information anonymous for research or statistical purposes. In this case, we may use this information on an ongoing basis without further notice.
Under the Data Protection Acts you have rights in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, rectify, erase, limit, transfer, object to processing, transfer data and (where the legal grounds for consent are valid) withdraw consent.
For more information, read more about these rights. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us an e-mail to E-Mail.
You do not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, excessive, or does not comply with your request in these circumstances.
We must request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access your Personal Information (or exercise your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to persons who do not have a right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask for further information regarding your request to speed up our response.
We will attempt to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take longer than one month if your inquiry is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case we will notify you.
If you do not consent to the collection and use of your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner Office (ICO), the UK data protection regulatory body (www.ico.org.uk).
We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
12.THIRD PARTY LINKS
You can set your browser to reject all or some browser cookies or to warn you when websites set or access cookies. If you disable or reject cookies, please note that some parts of this site may become inaccessible or not function properly. For more information about the cookies we use, please refer to our Cookie-Policy.
Last update: This privacy statement was last updated on September 2, 2020.